Product Description: New condition.
Ship quickly with tracking.
30 day return policy on all used items.
- DULSE- Our dulse seaweed is harvested from Maine's pristine waters. The color is a beautiful deep pink rose, that dries to a deep wine red. This red seaweed is packed with nutrients that are essential for everyday life, and all sea vegetables are a good source of iodine.
- CERTIFIED - Our Seaweed products are Vegan Certified, USDA Organic Certified and Kosher Vaad HaKashrus of Eastern Canada and Maine Certified. We are required to undergo testing for heavy metals to maintain our USDA Certified Organic.
- HEALTHY - Seaweed is rich in iodine, a critical nutrient for maintaining a healthy thyroid that is not found in many other foods and an amazing source of antioxidants and can be beneficial in dealing with inflammation, which is a contributor to a variety of ailments, including arthritis, celiac disease, asthma, depression and obesity. It is also a popular addition to those following a vegan, vegetarian, kosher, organic or raw diet.
- PACKED WITH MACRONUTRIENTS - Our Seaweed products are packed with macronutrients which are defined as a class of chemical compounds that humans consume in the largest quantities (must be above a threshold amount) and they provide humans with the bulk of their energy. Included as the 3 primary macronutrients are carbohydrates, proteins and lipids
- PROCESSING - We pick through the seaweed removing any shells or tiny pebbles that might have gotten mixed in with the seaweed. Then we run it through our milling machine.