Product Description: New condition.
Ship quickly with tracking.
30 day return policy on all used items.
- INTRODUCING THE BETTER OOLONG TEA BAGS - Discover the superiority of a garden fresh OOLONG TEA LEAVES with the convenience of the VAHDAM Single Serve Pyramid Tea Bags. Each serving is packaged in a pyramid-shaped nylon tea bag, individually enveloped & sealed at source to ensure you get the freshest cup of tea. Truly worthy of tea bags prime pantry and tea bag holder! Brew as hot tea, iced tea or Kombucha tea. Discover a NEW WORLD OF TEA.
- 100 HIMALAYAN OOLONG TEA BAGS - A delicious loose leaf Oolong tea handpicked from high elevation tea estates in the Himalayas. A semi-fermented best Oolong Tea with a fine character. Refreshing, healthy & delectable. Serve without milk, hot or as an iced tea. Preparation - 1 Tea Bag | 180ml | 4-5 mins. Our Oolong tea leaves make for best loose leaf oolong tea. Vahdam Teas Oolong are very different from Rishi Tea Oolong, Dragon Oolong Tea among other oolong tea bags.
- A BRAND WITH A BILLION DREAMS - Established in India by a 26-year-old, 4th generation Tea entrepreneur, Vahdam Teas is an award-winning, vertically integrated tea brand that door delivers the world's freshest tea leaves to over 83 countries, sourced directly from India's choicest tea gardens. The tea industry is one of the largest employers of manual labor in India. A successful home-grown brand helps empower millions of these tea workers in the long run.
- ETHICAL, DIRECT & FAIR-TRADE- TRULY - Our innovative supply chain model ensures you get the freshest cup of tea and our farmers get a better price for their produce. 1% of our revenue is redirected towards the education of our tea growers' children. Our farmers, like any other parent, wish for their progeny to have a better life than them. We at Vahdam Teas with our social initiative, TEAch Me, simply wish to honor this aspiration.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - 100% MONEYBACK GUARANTEE - If you don't like the tea, we will issue a 100% REFUND immediately. No Questions Asked.