Product Description: New condition.
Ship quickly with tracking.
30 day return policy on all used items.
- 100% Thai Chili Peppers of the preferred Jinda (or Chinda) sub-varietal in the Bird Pepper family. Scoville Heat Unit (SHU) of 40,200 50,200 depending on season and climate.
- The quintessential and must-have ingredient in Thai & Southeast Asian food.
- Mash and blend with other herbs and spices in a mortar with a pestle to create homemade curry paste.
- Infuse into soups and broths, such as tom yum and kha kai; toss into a stir-fry; lightly roast/bake for deeper, smokier & complex aroma & flavor before crushing/grounding; or use as a beautiful garnish and added heat to a dish such as laarb.
- Hand-harvested and hand-selected. No additives, preservatives, or colors. Whole & stemless chili pods. Should be pliable, not brittle, as chili peppers are still raw (but dried).