Product Description: New condition.
Ship quickly with tracking.
30 day return policy on all used items.
- Iodine in three forms, including potassium iodide, sodium iodide, and molecular iodine for thyroid hormone synthesis, which in turn supports a healthy metabolism, lustrous hair, and hormone balance.
- L-tyrosine, an amino acid required to create thyroid hormones, supports mental well-being and daily energy.
- Iodine is one of the most important minerals for healthy cellular and metabolic function. There was a time when iodine intake was a major concern for Americans, especially after the connection between goiters and iodine deficiency was made clear, leading to the formulation of iodized table salt.
- In addition to thyroid hormone support, supplemental tyrosine has been found to be beneficial for mood, stress relief, and mental function.
- It is generally considered a conditionally essential amino acid because the body can typically synthesize adequate amounts of tyrosine from phenylalanine.