Product Description: New condition.
Ship quickly with tracking.
30 day return policy on all used items.
- Patco 5068 Greenhouse Repair Tape is a short-term economy-grade greenhouse patch, seal & repair tape. Used for general purpose sealing, splicing and seaming as well as surface protection and temporary hold-down applications.
- Patco 5068 Tape is conformable to irregular surfaces, performs well over a wide temperature range, is optically clear & hand-tearable; will not crack or crease at low temperatures, has an easy unwind and provides an excellent moisture barrier. This tape is not UV stabilized.
- Specifications - Adhesive: acrylic; Carrier/Backing: low-density polyethylene (LDPE) film; Thickness: 5.5 mils (carrier, adhesive) 4.5 mils (carrier); Adhesion: 50 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel); Tensile Strength: 11 pounds per inch (longitudinal); Service/Operating Temperature: -40F to 190F; Application Temperature: 50F to 120F; Elongation: 400%
- Features and benefits include; conformable to irregular surfaces, performs well over a wide temperature range, optically clear & hand-tearable, easy unwind, and excellent moisture barrier.
- Product applications for Patco 5068 Greenhouse tape include short-term greenhouse patch & repair, general purpose sealing, splicing, and seaming, surface protection, and temporary hold-down applications.