Product Description: New condition.
Ship quickly with tracking.
30 day return policy on all used items.
- *Most popular tea with the Japanese* - Used for anti-aging, longevity, and rejuvenating benefits, recently bolstered by research (see below)
- *Keto-friendly, more nutritious than kale, zero calories* - Ashitaba has higher nutrition per weight than kale, spinach, and celery, a true superfood. High in Vitamin B12, which is often deficient in plant-based diets
- *JAS-certified Organic* - Certified Organic in Japan, and USDA Organic pending, free of heavy metals, pesticides and known toxins
- *Very mild and pleasant taste* - Unlike many other health foods Ashitaba has no bitterness and is easy to drink
- *100% satisfaction guaranteed* - If you're not 100% satisfied message us for a resolution. Please note: powder color changes are normal and expected.