Product Description: New condition.
Ship quickly with tracking.
30 day return policy on all used items.
- Delightful Taiwan grown Milk Oolong Tea of the famous Jin Xuan variety further enhanced with natural milk flavoring. 3.5oz./100g This is a great tasting oolong tea hot or cold.Non-GMO, Sugar Free, Carb Free.
- Pure Taiwan oolong hand picked and processed in the traditional ways of wilting, oxidation, and several different roasting. Whenever possible, our pickers still strive for the one bud two leaves harvesting style.
- This oolong is harvested in the traditional 1 bud 2 leaves style, this means there will be STEMS. Properly made oolong tea needs stems for a full flavor profile during oxidation and roasting. IF you are looking for tea without stems, oolong tea is not for you.
- This is a traditional Taiwan oolong using the Jin Xuan cultivar, it is a lightly oxidized (fermented) and roasted oolong that brews to a light golden yellow color. This is NOT the China Milk Oolong that is dark in color or roasting.
- Try cold brewing. 5g of tea in 3 cups of cold water, leave in fridge over night (12 hours) and enjoy. Cold brewing takes away any astringent taste of the oolong and makes the tea liquor softer and more slippery.