Product Description: New condition.
Ship quickly with tracking.
30 day return policy on all used items.
- FIRST CLASS MATCHA - Recognized by top tea bloggers as one of the 'BEST Matcha Around'. Midori Spring's Gold Class Ceremonial Matcha is made for those who want the FINEST and most flavorful organic Matcha green tea there is. This 1st flush (1st harvest) Matcha is rich VIBRANT green in color, sweet in aroma with smooth earthy flavors.
- PREMIUM QUALITY and FRESHNESS GUARANTEED Sourced from the most prestigious tea gardens in Nishio Japan, the baby tea leaves are SHADE grown and nurtured in facilities designed to MAXIMIZE the oxygen flow to the roots, allowing tea leaves to naturally expand to collect more sunlight. Once the BEST tea leaves are hand picked, they are then immediately steamed then gently cooled to SEAL IN the freshness and taste. Fresh ground to powder by a traditional Mikage Stone Mill.
- DAILY ENERGY - Our premium grade Matcha is RICH in antioxidants, with over 137x the EGCG levels that of regular steeped tea. With only 1/3 the caffeine of coffee, matcha provides a great source of natural energy (without the JITTERS). Used regularly by Zen monks to improve their mental focus while keeping a calm and relaxed body.
- USDA ORGANIC & KOSHER CERTIFIED - Certified USDA Organic certified by OCIA Japan, via the U.S. and Japans transparency agreement, OU Kosher Certified, and VEGAN Certified. In addition, Midori Spring Ceremonial Grade Organic Matcha is tested regularly for heavy metals and radiation to ensure purity and safety of final product. NON GLUTEN, NON GMO, and contains no pesticides, soy, or wheat of any kind. Feel free to ask us to see our reports!
- 100% QUALITY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE We at Midori Spring believe in our products 100%. However, our customers are just important to us. If you are not 100% satisfied with our product FOR ANY REASON, please contact us immediately. We offer 30 DAY no questions asked MONEY BACK POLICY for unopened or damaged items. We are here for any questions or concerns you may have.