Product Description: New condition.
Ship quickly with tracking.
30 day return policy on all used items.
- Strawberry flavoring is a long time favorite for lollipops and hard tack candy. For a sophisticated taste, try combining strawberry with our sparkling wine flavor. It's also wonderful with cake batter flavor - think strawberry shortcake. Appropriate for use in chocolates and coatings, but may cause some thickening. Add liquified coconut oil, or cocoa butter to thin/smooth (typical use is 14 to 12 teaspoon per pound).
- A little goes a long way! LorAnns super strength flavors are three to four times the strength of typical baking extracts.
- When substituting super strength flavors for extracts, use 14 to 12 teaspoon for 1 teaspoon of extract.
- Typical uses: hard candy, general candy making, cakes, cookies, frosting, ice cream and a wide variety of other baking and confectionery applications.
- Kosher - Gluten Free - Made in USA