Product Description: New condition.
Ship quickly with tracking.
30 day return policy on all used items.
- Creme De Menthe is a refreshing, soft Mint flavor that pairs especially well with chocolate. Appropriate for use in chocolates and coatings, but may cause some thickening. Add liquified coconut oil, or cocoa butter to thin/smooth (typical use is 14 to 12 teaspoon per pound).
- A little goes a long way! LorAnns super strength flavors are three to four times the strength of typical baking extracts. Featured in One Flavor Five Ways (Milkshake, Mint Patty's, Grasshopper Pie, Mint Shots, Ice Cream Sandwiches).
- When substituting super strength flavors for extracts, use 14 to 12 teaspoon for 1 teaspoon of extract.
- Typical uses: hard candy, general candy making, cakes, cookies, frosting, ice cream and a wide variety of other baking and confectionery applications.
- Kosher - Gluten Free - Made in USA