Product Description: New condition.
Ship quickly with tracking.
30 day return policy on all used items.
- WHAT IS A CHELATED MINERAL? A chelated mineral is a compound in which the mineral is bonded to an amino acid to increase bioavailability in the digestive tract.
- WHAT IS MAGNESIUM BISGLYCINATE CHELATE? Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate is a patented form of magnesium that is bonded to the amino acid Glycine for optimal absorption. Glycine acts as a carrier for the magnesium into the intestinal wall.
- ALBION CHELATED MINERALS: Albion has been a leader and innovator in amino acid chelation technology since 1956. The efficacy of their chelated minerals has been verified through extensive third party research and clinical studies.
- FULLY REACTED MAGNESIUM: Unlike buffered magnesium that is mixed with inferior magnesium oxide, our product uses only pure magnesium bisglycinate chelate.
- Supports bone health, cardiovascular health, neurological health, and is a co-factor for over 300 enzymatic reactions in the body.