Product Description: New condition.
Ship quickly with tracking.
30 day return policy on all used items.
- The beverage called London Fog originated during the Victorian era. Traditionally, it is an Earl Grey served with steamed milk.
- Contains caffeine - Caffeine content is 40 - 60 mg per cup
- A 4 ounce tin of loose tea brews 30 to 40 cups of tea.
- This blend evokes the aroma of a London Fog, with hints of vanilla and lavender.
- Ingredients: Black tea, oolong tea, bergamot oil, lavender, vanilla flavor.