Product Description: New condition.
Ship quickly with tracking.
30 day return policy on all used items.
- Pumpkin seeds are a great source of dietary fiber, shelled seeds provide 1.1 grams of fiber in a single 1-oz (28-gram) serving (30). A diet high in fiber can promote good digestive health
- Pumpkin seeds contain antioxidants like carotenoids and vitamin E. Antioxidants can reduce inflammation and protect your cells from harmful free radicals. Thats why consuming foods rich in antioxidants can help protect against many diseases
- Pumpkin Seeds have a high content of phytosterols, plant-based compounds that can reduce LDL bad cholesterol levels
- Gerbs Pumpkin Seeds are free from: gluten, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, legumes, dairy, eggs, soy, fish, crustacean, shellfish, mustard, and sesame
- Gerbs Pumpkin Seeds are grown on a dedicated farm in Mexico, delivered to our factory in Rhode Island, where they are packaged on dedicated equipment