Product Description: New condition.
Ship quickly with tracking.
30 day return policy on all used items.
- RICH IN DIET FIBER AND MOISTURE ABSORBING - Korean Burdock root, carefully harvested and roasted. Rich in dietary fiber and excellent in moisture absorbing.
- EASY TO DRINK - Enjoy as tea or drink like water, daily. Zipper pack sealed, for economical and hygienic storage.
- NO ADDITIVES - No preservatives, no aritificial additives. GMO-free, Gluten-free, Caffeine-free. Rich in vitamins A, C, E, K and B.
- BOIL WITH WATER. THATS IT! - Add 3~4 washed burdock tea coins with 10 oz (300ml) hot water. Enjoy your tea after a minute! Or, add 20 burdock tea coins to 67oz (2L) boiling water. Boil for 3~5 minutes and cool. Drink instead of water, for the whole family!
- Wash before adding to your tea water, since floating root particles may occur during roasting.