Product Description: New condition.
Ship quickly with tracking.
30 day return policy on all used items.
- PREMIUM QUALITY AND UNIQUE TASTE - Long and fluffy grain Basmati rice is a fragrant, nutty-tasting long grain rice grown in the foothills of Pakistani Himalayas. Crown Premium Basmati Organic Rice is processed before the hull is removed, unlike brown rice, which makes it a better source of fiber, calcium, potassium and vitamin B-6 than any ordinary white Basmati rice.
- SUPER CLEAN CONVENIENT AND SAFE STORAGE - All of our Organic aged basmati rice is triple-cleaned to ensure ultimate purity and protection. First, it needs to be protected from a variety of little critters who'd like to get to it before you do. You also need to protect your Extra Long Grain white rice from picking up excessive additional moisture, which can be drawn From the atmosphere, therefore, it is best to store them under dry conditions at room temperature.
- EASY TO COOK AT HOME AND RESTAURANTS - Organic basmati rice and fine quality are important for classic aromatic riceonly quicker and easier to make. Crown Basmati Rice is the World's Longest and Authentic Parboiled (Sella) and white Basmati Rice. Each and every grain is carefully separated and refined from the medium grain rice which is indeed aromatic and elongates up to 24 mm when cooked, assuring light, fluffy and parted grains. Ready in only about 10 - 12 minutes.
- NATURALLY GROWN IN THE FOOTHILLS OF PAKISTANI HIMALAYAS - The key to Cook a perfect organic white rice that is light, tender and is to thoroughly rinse it first to remove all the starch, otherwise, the grains will be gummy and stick together. These low fat basmati rice helps you create a delicious and wholesome meal that can be enjoyed any day of the week. Why not try adding your familys favorite veggies, herbs, Proteins to it?
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR #1 PRIORITY - Our simple policy is to make our customers happy. If, for any reason, we don't satisfy you with your purchase we will gladly refund you your money and arrange either a pick-up or a drop-off to a local charity, or a close-by religious center for the needy.