Product Description: New condition.
Ship quickly with tracking.
30 day return policy on all used items.
- Achiote is a small seed which gives a bright YELLOW color to foods and imparts a slight savory bitter taste.
- This paste can be rubbed onto fish, chicken or meat and on pork to make "cochinita pibil".
- Achiote is the latin alternative to saffron but it costs a lot less.
- How to use: Use approximately 3 12 tablespoons of Chef Merito Achiote Paste ( 12 of the 3.5 oz.) for every 2 lbs. of red meat, pork, chicken or fish.
- No Msg. Excellent for Chilaquile. Classic Mexican Seasoning.