Product Description: New condition.
Ship quickly with tracking.
30 day return policy on all used items.
- Martha Washington enjoyed drinking cacao shell tea, which she made from roasted shells and sipped at breakfast. George Washington wrote to his agent, She will, . . . thank you to get 20 Lbs of the shells of Cocoa nuts, if they can be had of the Chocolate makers.
- Tasting notes: Aroma of toast before brewing. Steeping in hot water unleashes a tonic of chocolate. The brew yields a full-bodied, slightly bitter infusion with strong notes of chocolate, and light flavors of melon. Peppermint is added as a natural complement to the flavor of cacao.
- Caffeine: Cacao shell tea is caffeine-free, but it does contain other natural stimulants.
- Brewing: Suggested serving per 10oz cup: 2 tsp, 195 degrees. Cacao shells take 10 minutes to infuse their full flavor.
- Hand Packaged by Oliver Pluff & Co. in Charleston, South Carolina