Product Description: New condition.
Ship quickly with tracking.
30 day return policy on all used items.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Our bagasse, or sugarcane, products are biodegradable and made from a renewable and sustainable resource. Bagasse products are made from the pulp of sugarcane. The pulp is a byproduct after juice has been removed from the sugarcane. Using the pulp means that more of the plant is being put to use, instead of going to waste!
- CONVENIENT: Sugarcane products are biodegradable, which means they can be disposed of in the composter/food waste bin. In an ideal composting setting, they can decompose entirely in 3 to 6 months!
- STRONGER THAN MOST DISPOSABLE TABLEWARE! Bagasse tableware is sturdier than paper, plastic, or polystyrene tableware. These other materials can not withstand the same level of heat as sugarcane tableware, and they are not as durable. Polystyrene, paper and plastic tableware leave a more negative environmental impact, as they are not biodegradable nor made from readily and rapidly renewable resources.
- MICROWAVE AND FREEZER SAFE: Sugarcane tableware can hold hot, wet, or oily foods without leaking. They can withstand heat up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit and are fully microwavable. Bagasse tableware is cut resistant and does not accidentally puncture easily. These sturdy plates are perfect for displaying appetizers or dessert platters at events and receptions, or serving large portions at fast service restaurants.
- PERFECT FOR receptions, parties, cafeterias, small fast service restaurants or any instatution. Guests will be impressed with their durability and strength, and you'll love how easy it is to clean up by throwing these plates out with food waste