Product Description: New condition.
Ship quickly with tracking.
30 day return policy on all used items.
- BOURBON BARREL AGED COFFEE 12oz GROUND- Ground Coffee artfully paired with Kentucky Bourbon: We pair our single origin sourced coffee beans with award winning Kentucky Bourbon. Aged for 45-60 days then roasted fresh to perfection by the Master Roasters at Cooper's Cask Coffee.
- AMAZING TASTE PROFILE: Colombian Grade 1 Single Origin Beans roasted to a Medium-Dark - Tasting notes of chocolate hazelnut, sweet plums, roasted nuts with a bourbon finish. We use grade 1 single origin beans. The natural profile of the bean paired with the bourbon finish is extremely smooth.
- INDIVIDUALLY CRAFTED: Our Master Roaster hand writes the roast date, lot number, and initials every bag. Appreciate the work of a master craftsman when you open the bag and smell the amazing aroma. A Cooper's coffee sample set or coffee gift box will delight loved ones and connoisseurs of coffee.
- COOPER'S GUARANTEE: Always buy your coffee from a small batch Master Roaster. Weve spent thousands of hours working on our craft. Therefore, we are confident that you will enjoy our coffee. If for any reason you do not love it, simply let us know, and we will issue a refund or replacement free of charge.
- ROASTED BY COOPER'S CASK COFFEE - A SMALL BATCH ROASTING COMANY - Roasting in small batches gives us the ability to maintain full control of the roast profile. We maintain quality by continuously cupping and profiling each lot of coffee. This is something only a Master Roaster can do.