Product Description: New condition.
Ship quickly with tracking.
30 day return policy on all used items.
- The flowers of the Calendula officinalis plant, also known as the garden marigold, have been used topically for generations to naturally heal skin irritations.
- The heavier texture of Calendula ointment promotes healing by moisturizing the irritation. Calendula ointment adheres to the skin longer to maintain contact between the affected area and the healing agent for optimal healing.
- Try it on minor first Degree burns, blisters, chafing, cuts, scrapes or cracked heels. It also works well on chapped hands and lips, as well as nasal irritation from colds.
- Calendula ointment works naturally with your body. The soothing paraben-free ointment has no Artificial colors or perfumes And won't sting.
- As the active ingredient in Boiron Calendula ointment, Calendula helps promote the healing of minor burns, cuts, scrapes, chapped and chafed skin and other minor skin irritations. It's a must-have for your family's first aid kit.