Product Description: New condition.
Ship quickly with tracking.
30 day return policy on all used items.
- BASED ON THE PRINCIPLES OF KINESIOLOGY: This shoulder and posture brace was created to offer ergonomic comfort and range of motion for everyday activities including working out, playing sports, sitting at a desk, and manual labor. Its elasticity and breathable fabric allow the user to wear this gear for long periods of time. The SkyddaLabs thoracic back support uses a unique construction to provide unrivalled contouring fit and adjustment options by our Kine-X-Tens tension straps.
- SLIT STRAP TECHNOLOGY: Skyddalabs' brace contours the sensitive under-arm area and evenly distributes the weight, negates bulk so as to prevent chafing, irritation, and discomfort. However, in the first couple of days irritation may occur due to the high sensitivity of the skin in this area. Please discontinue using the product for 24 hours if you experience any discomfort. Then slowly get back to wearing the posture corrector for 10-15 minutes at one time 2-3 times a day.
- IMPROVED CIRCULATION AND VENTILATION: The high-tech stitching technology of this spine adjuster allows the lycra to deliver optimal ventilation and promotes cooling, so you wont feel sweaty, hot, or confined while sporting your adjustable, cross-strap shoulder brace. The product works to its full capacity when slightly stretched, therefore velcros have to sit tight and firm. When adjusting the velcros, please make sure you apply pressure and the velcros are firmly attached.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: Derived using high-quality materials, this durable posture straightener promises outlasting functionality. Due to the micro-cell structure of our High Performance Neoprene (HPN), our correctors offer four-way elasticity and light therapeutic support.
- ! MEDICAL ADVICE: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek professional medical advice for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation. In order to use this product on your own, you will need to be able to reach your shoulders with your hands. In case you have difficulty reaching the back of your neck with your hands, you will need to adjust the tension of the Kine-X-Tens straps before putting on the product for maximum efficiency.