- Polarity test When the polarity of the circuit under test is unknown, the positive and negative poles of the circuit can be tested.(Red light indicates positive pole, green light indicates negative pole.)
- Open circuit testWith the polarity of the circuit under test unknown,it can be tested to see if the circuit is in a continuous state or in an open-circuit state. (The green light is on means the circuit is in a continuous state; the green light is off, it means the circuit is open.)
- Diode testQuickly test the working status of the diode assembly and determine whether the circuit is open or continuous.
- Grounding testIt can detect whether the component has a large current flow, and test whether the negative grounding of the component is good.(The green light is on with a beep, indicating that the grounding is good; the green light is on without beep,indicates poor grounding.
- Overload protection In case of overload or load of current, the machine will automatically open circuit protection and alarm beep to reduce unnecessary losses.
- Package Dimensions : 10.63 x 4.41 x 1.65 inches; 11.99 Ounces
- Date First Available : January 11, 2020
- Manufacturer : AUTOOL
- Best Sellers Rank: #457,042 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive) #1,316 in Code Readers & Scan Tools
- #1,316 in Code Readers & Scan Tools
- Customer Reviews: 4.3 out of 5 stars 37 ratings
DeliveryQuick shipping within the US. Tracking provided.
Return PolicyReturns accepted within 20 days of receipt.