Product Description: New condition.
Ship quickly with tracking.
30 day return policy on all used items.
- Aristons Greek EVOO is produced in the Messinia region of Greece by the Doukas Family and local cooperatives.
- This oil is exceptionally low in acidity (0.2- 0.4%), resulting in a high quality extra virgin olive oil, which has a smooth, well rounded olive-fruit taste with buttery finish safe from any acidic aftertaste.
- Olive type: Koroneiki... Source/Region: Messinia Region of Greece.
- Food Pairings/Use: Pairs well with salads, citrus flavors, fish, chicken, pork, drizzle over red meats, vegetables, roasted vegetables,feta cheese, mozzarella cheese any Greek dish, etc.
- Product of the Year 2013 Connecticut Food Association. Bronze Medal International Extra Virgin Olive oil Competition in 2008. Silver medal at the Los Angeles International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition in 2012.