Product Description: New condition.
Ship quickly with tracking.
30 day return policy on all used items.
- VERSATILE ANTIOXIDANT: ALA is a potent antioxidant itself and has the ability to regenerate other antioxidants, such as glutathione, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E, to address the various types of free radicals in blood, organ tissue or muscles.
- SUPPORTS KIDNEY, EYE and LIVER HEALTH: With its ability as an antioxidant to respond to oxidative stress, ALA has been shown to support kidney, eye and liver health.
- PROMOTES NORMAL BLOOD GLUCOSE LEVELS: ALA can be beneficial for proper glucose metabolism as it helps transport glucose into the cell, which supports the metabolism of glucose into energy and promotes normal blood glucose levels.
- INSPIRED BY NATURE, SUPPORTED BY SCIENCE: Our goal is to provide consumers with products sourced with the highest quality ingredients, verified by third party evaluation. We are committed to Non-GMO, organic, gluten-free and vegan certifications.
- OUR MISSION: Our staff of highly trained professionals is committed and passionate about the development of innovative nutritional supplements that reflect sound, clinical experimental data collection, interpretation and application.