- As an integral component to your vehicle, maintaining your car doors and door parts is essential to their effortless function. Being one of the main safety features of your vehicle, keeping your doors in top condition is vital to protection. Restore the ease and convenience of a properly functioning sliding door with our Power Sliding Door Cables. Replacement helps to secure the vehicle's sliding side door and prevents the door from being stuck in a lock position.
- Do you have a Sienna side door that gets stuck often? Chances are its because the cable assembly is damaged. The Sienna side door cable is prone to fraying, snapping, and more.Dont forget to grab a replacement side door cable assembly first. Heres an important tip: while shopping for a side door cable assembly, pay attention to whether youre buying a cable assembly for the left or right door.
- This Power Sliding Door Cable w/o Motor Fits for the Following Vehicles: For 2004-2010 Toyota Sienna Rear Passenger Side.
- Customers can find the product you need accurately according to the OE number. OE part number: 85620-08042, 924-550, 8562008042, 924550.
- This Passenger Side Sliding Door Cable Repair Kit (924-550) saves you money by offering the replacement cable separately. Features: Comes with high-strength braided cable; Designed to resist cable binding; Direct replacement for a proper fit every time; Quality-tested for trouble-free installation, performance, and durability.
- Manufacturer: Benefast
- Brand: Benefast
- Item Weight: 1.98 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 15.83 x 13.11 x 2.95 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number: 85620-0842
- Date First Available: October 29, 2019
DeliveryQuick shipping within the US. Tracking provided.
Return PolicyReturns accepted within 20 days of receipt.