Product Description: New condition.
Ship quickly with tracking.
30 day return policy on all used items.
- Moringa oil comes from the seeds of the moringa oleifera tree, the most common species of the genus moringa in the flowering plant family moringaceae. In addition to being used for food and traditional medicine, various parts of the tree have numerous uses including being a source for fuel and lubricant for machinery.
- The seeds of the moringa tree were cold pressed to produce pale-yellow non-drying oil. It is a nutrient dense, high in palmitoleic, oleic and linoleic acids, moisturizing fatty acids and vitamins A and C.
- Moringa oil is found in numerous cosmetics due to moisturizing, cleansing and emollient properties. Its used in shampoos and conditioners and other hair care products, lotions, body oils, lip balms, anti-aging and wrinkle creams, face creams, soaps and body wash, perfume and deodorants.
- Its used for aromatherapy and massage oils because it blends well with essential oils and is a good carrier oil.
- Moringa oil absorbs easily into the skin, improving the appearance and radiance of skin. It has skin healthy nutrients like vitamin A, which helps build collagen in the skin, vitamin C to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and the healing and anti-inflammatory benefits of vitamin E.