Product Description: New condition.
Ship quickly with tracking.
30 day return policy on all used items.
- The construction and sealing techniques of the PowerStar battery guarantee leakproof operation in any position with no adverse effect to capacity or service life.
- All PowerStar batteries utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting of a high porosity, glass fiber material which in conjunction with plates, totally absorb and contain the electrolyte. No silica gels or any other contaminants are used.
- PowerStar batteries incorporate a built-in design that controls gas generation and induces recombination of more than 99% of gases generated during float usage.
- There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or add water to PowerStar batteries during float service life. In fact, there is no provision for this type of maintenance.
- All PowerStar batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to operate between 2 and 5 psi and automatically reseal. Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the battery.