Product Description: New condition.
Ship quickly with tracking.
30 day return policy on all used items.
- We love Butternut Squash for soup, roasted side dishes, and stuffing, but this was the first Butternut Squash Seed Oil we've ever tried
- An unexpectedly delicious finishing and cooking oil made with 100% roasted squash seeds grown in upstate New York
- The oil has a rich amber color and toasted nutty flavor that is a versatile alternative to olive oil
- Drizzle over mashed potatoes, polenta, or even your morning oatmeal
- Also great on the grill brushed on veggies like asparagus, corn, red peppers, zucchini or add a few teaspoons to vinaigrette and marinade recipes